Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Angel

Angel of Grief

8 years.



Mui, I love you still.



Angel
Writer: MCLACHLAN, SARAH / SAGGESE, MATTEO

Spend all your time waiting 用全部的時間等待
For that second chance, 第二次機會
For a break that would make it okay. 等待讓一切無恙的那個片刻

There's always some reason 總是有理由
To feel not good enough, 覺得不夠好
And it's hard, at the end of the day. 在一日將盡之時特別難熬

I need some distraction, 我需要轉移注意力,
Oh, beautiful release. 或一場美麗的釋放
Memories seep from my veins. 回憶自我的血管滲出

Let me be empty, 讓我體內空無一物,
Oh, and weightless, 了無牽掛
And maybe I'll find some peace tonight. 也許今晚我可以得到一些平靜

[Chorus]
In the arms of the angel, 在天使的懷裡
Fly away from here, 飛離此地
From this dark, cold hotel room, 遠離黑暗、陰冷的旅館房間
And the endlessness that you fear. 以及你恐懼的無窮無盡
You are pulled from the wreckage, 你在無聲的幻夢殘骸中被拉起
Of your silent reverie.
You're in the arms of the angel, 在天使的臂彎裡
May you find some comfort here. 願你能得到安慰

So tired of the straight line, 厭透了直線的生活
And everywhere you turn, 不管你轉向何處
There's vultures and thieves at your back. 背後總有貪婪的人與竊賊

The storm keeps on twisting. 暴風雨仍肆虐不止
Keep on building the lies 你持續編織謊言
That you make up for all that you lack. 以彌補你所欠缺的

It don't make no difference, 但那於事無補,
Escape one last time. 再逃避一次
It's easier to believe 會使人更容易相信
in this sweet madness, 這甜蜜的狂喜,
Oh, this glorious sadness, 喔 這燦爛的憂傷
That brings me to my knees. 使我頷首屈膝

[Chorus]

You're in the arms of the angel, 在天使的懷裡
May you find some comfort here. 願你能得到安慰


Wikipedia: Angel of Grief

No comments:

Post a Comment