Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, buddy



For my buddy,

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!



buddy, 你知道,我很笨,很呆板很老土,生日祝福總是沒有新意。

但也希望你知道,沒有新意是因為給你的諴心祝福與關懷,年復一年,從不曾變過。而且,有增無減。

生日快樂,永樂!



p.s. I know, this post came a bit too early, it's not your birthday yet, it's always better to be early than late.

p.s.2. 看到去年今日的貼子,發現我真的笨呆+老土得無藥可救,年復一年,依然沒點新意。抱歉,悶著妳了。

No comments:

Post a Comment