Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Sweet Day

Photo Taken @Sorento, Italy

After 8 years.


Although the sun will never shine the same,
I know you're shining down on me from heaven,
I'll always look to a brighter day...




Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day

Sorry I never told you 對不起,我從不曾告訴你
All I wanted to say 我所想要說的話
And now it's too late to hold you 現在實在太遲去握著你
'Cause you've flown away 因為你已經走到很遠了
So far away 實在太遠了

Never had I imagined 我從不曾想像
Living without your smile 沒有你的微笑的生活
Feeling and knowing you hear me 感覺及知道你在聆聽我
It keeps me alive 這令我又活過來了
Alive 感覺自己是活著的

[Chorus:]
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven 我知道你從天堂向我照耀
Like so many friends we've lost along the way 就像我們一路來失去的朋友
And I know eventually we'll be together 我知道最後我們終會在一起
One sweet day 甜蜜的一天

Darling I never showed you 親愛的,我從不顯示給你看
Assumed you'd always be there 假裝你常在那裡
I took your presence for granted 你的存在被我所假裝(不見)
But I always cared 但我經常在意你
And I miss the love we shared 我掛念我們分享的愛

[Chorus]

Although the sun will never shine the same again 雖然太陽永遠不會在同處地方照耀
I'll always look to a brighter day 我經常會希望一日比一日光亮
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep 我知道,當我躺下去睡覺的時候
You will always listen as I pray 你會經常聆聽我的禱告

[Chorus]

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say

No comments:

Post a Comment