Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Gardens

The Gardens, another new shopping center in the town.

Other than its premium market and brand positioning, which may makes it stands out from others, at least for 2-3 months, before other upcoming shopping centers opening. It is merely another new shopping center to me.

What I like about The Gardens is its interior design. Its natural lifestyle theme, tastefully featuring green and brown, makes me feel like walking in an art gallery or art museum. Not only they invested heavily on its shops design, flooring, decorations, its toilet makes you comfortable to spent time in it. However, I believe the maintenance will definitely cost them a bom in the long run especially termites prevention.

Oh, yes, what's worth mentioning is their customer service. The friendliness of most sales assistant had surprised us, just with the number of morning greetings we received alone. Well, given my height, gender and appearance, I'm used to being totally ignored for I don't looks like their potential customers and not affordable, even though I may be ready to pay.

Okay, enough of advertisement for The Gardens, lets see what they have in store.



Left: Those brown balls looks like chocolates balls. Right:3 stripes are coming.


This is from a shop selling book binders, BookBindersDesign.

See more: The Gardens, and in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment